Monday, March 26, 2012

Uber-Agent Andrea Hurst's AUTHORNOMICS

HI folks,

I'm very pleased to point you in the direction of super-agent Andrea Hurst's AUTHORNOMICS blog where she and Katie Flanagan interview us writer-types. Katie handed me some of the best questions I've ever been asked in an interview.

Check it out at http://www.andreahurst.com/blog/authornomics-interview-with-les-edgerton/.

Some of my answers may offend some folks. Hope so! Not that I enjoy offending people... well, maybe sometimes... but I see an interview the same as I see a novel or short story. If everyone likes it, it isn't good writing... or good interview. One of the reasons I enjoy being a writer is that, unlike life insurance salespeople or politicians, we're allowed to have opinions and express 'em. As of today anyway, we don't have an official "Pravda."

Hope you enjoy at least some of it!

Blue skies,
Les

2 comments:

Debbie Maxwell Allen said...

Love the interview, especially your opinion on MFAs. Thanks for the link!

~Debbie

Les Edgerton said...

Thanks, Debbie. And, I have one...